The QBO Tasks module encompasses creation, management and completion of tasks.
- Creation of forms (from simple to very complex) for users to complete
- Management of work lists, including load balancing, automated assignment, and performance tracking
- Auditing work performed
Power users create their own forms, with custom layouts, complex fields and advanced behaviors.
- Create complex, multi-panel forms with responsive design
- Include simplex and complex fields, including document upload, data-driven drop-down lists
- Include AJAX-driven child panels
- Update your tables from a form simply by following a naming convention
Every form you create will automatically have a Smart Worklist created in conjunction with it (though not all Smart Worklists need to be forms-based).
- Matrix assignment of Team, Person and Priority enabled you to control load balancing
- Users can be preassigned work, or assigned work as they complete items
- Managers can change priorities, teams or users assigned to item individually or in bulk
- Dashboards show throughput and completion rates by team, individual and worklist
When a form is created (by a user, by a workflow, or by an API call), a work item is queued, with the team, person and priority optionally determined by a Matrix.
Any worklist can be audited to verify compliance with your internal policies and procedures.
For example, you may take an existing worklist, and create an auditing rules like:
- have a supervisor team audit 10% of the forms completed as part of Document Review
- have a training team audit 25% of the forms completed by employees who have been on the job for less than 6 months
- have a financial specialist team audit 50% of accounts over $1M, 25% of account between $750K-$1M, and 5% of all others
When an auditor drills down into an audit work item, they see the form they are auditing with a floating window asking them to ‘score’ the work done. These scores are created by power users.