QBO Process Management tracks business processes from inception to completion. Examples include loan origination, account collections, foreclosures, short sales, customer complaint resolution, compliant audit reviews, bankruptcies and many more use cases.
Processes share common characteristics, including:
- Opened and closed dates and reasons
- Optional outsourcing of the process to a third party (including secure extranet access)
- Automated launching of a workflow in tandem with the creation of a process
- Tracking related receipts and expenditures incurred during the execution of the process
- Analytics to calculate the ROI associated with the process